Release time: 2024-01-31
1. Manage the work of the channel division according to the Group's marketing objectives and develop the international channel-driven market for the Company; formulate and distribute the work contents of the division, train and manage divisional personnel, formulate and implement divisional work plans.
2. According to the Group's sales plan, perform international market research, have a good knowledge of the distributors and agencies on the international market, draw up annual channel development plans, expand sales channel network, complete channel distribution goals, and submit constructive opinions and suggestions based on market feedback.
3. Maintain active communication with external distribution agencies, understand international market conditions and put forward suggestions for improvement, establish and improve communication and incentive mechanisms with distributors, and gradually improve the unified promotion policy across channels.
4. Establish channel archives to ensure that the distributors and clients remain with the Company after relative channel personnel’s resignation or dismission; manage well the distributors' archive and participate in the negotiation and contract signing with distributors.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, marketing, and other related majors.
2. More than 5 years of work experience, and more than 3 years of work experience in real estate channels.
3. Abundant capability in channel agent and distributor development, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and good channel management knowledge.
4. Proficiency in using Office software.
5. Good at team management and team building.
6. Candidates with a working knowledge of English and Chinese are preferred.